- Chocolate: Raw nuts/seeds.
- Oily/Fatty Snacks: Kale, leafy greens.
- Soda/Carbonated Drinks: Actual, literal bubbles.
- Chips/Salty Food: Topsoil.
- Cookies: Freudian psychology.
- Sweet Tea: A strong Southern gentleman to take care of you.
- Pasta/Carbs: Pasta/Carbs.
- Ice: The sweet release of death.
So I came back from Yellowstone, which was lovely, to find my house flooded. There was a leak in the kitchen, and water was spraying into the house for about a week. We have insurance, so currently I’m living with my family in a hotel. Not too much damage to irreplaceable objects, but the house in unlivable and won’t be repaired until September/October.
Anyway, I’m not going to be regularly on Tumblr for a bit. I did a ton of jogging and hiking in Yellowstone—about 65 miles in 2 weeks. I also ate pretty well while I was there. Well now that I’m home it’s all about going out to eat since I don’t have such a great setup… I need to start jogging again. I have a ton of free time, but I’m so busy. Go figure.
Anyway, tata for now.